GPS meets Pac-Man

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Check this out:
      http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/app-turns-drive-time-into-play-time/1377667
      .... GPS for iPhone and Android puts cherries on the map and your car
      becomes Pac-Man .... that's awesome! LOL, I just hope nobody thinks my
      little bright red car is a cherry to be hunted down.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        LOL, that's a fun way to help them map the "uncharted" regions. But like one person said, "where are the ghosts" ?  And does it keep score ?

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
          Ghosts are the police, looking for drivers who are swerving into virtual cherries.

          Too bad there's no opportunity to eat the ghosts or slip out the top/bottom of the road.  :)

          LOL, that's a fun way to help them map the "uncharted" regions. But like one person said, "where are the ghosts" ?  And does it keep score ?

          .... GPS for iPhone and Android puts cherries on the map and your car
          becomes Pac-Man .... that's awesome! LOL, I just hope nobody thinks my little bright red car is a cherry to be hunted down.

        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Check this out:
            > http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/app-turns-drive-time-into-play-time/1377667
            > .... GPS for iPhone and Android puts cherries on the map and your car
            > becomes Pac-Man .... that's awesome! LOL, I just hope nobody thinks my
            > little bright red car is a cherry to be hunted down.

            No, that is the job of Curt's Hummer. :-P

            Cheers,

            Bryan