more stuff to swap

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      I have a HesMon cartridge with (crushed) box and manual
      An Epyx Fast Load cartridge is a (less crushed) box witm manual
      A 25' LPT to centronics printer cable
      A Computone Breakout Box. I think it was for use with a terminal server on an MCA card
      Some x10 modules and a serial-controlled control box, with software. I also have an AST 386 laptop which already has the software loaded that can go with it