RE: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
      Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> writes:

      >Just to be certain, is there: Plumbing (toilet)? Heat? interweb access
      >(less important)?

      WHAT! You don't have EVDO?

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
        >>> I could read it fine.

        Shhh! I didn't want Joe to find out I wrote it with invisible ink.
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
          here's a screenshot of one of your emails

          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
            >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

            I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
              I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

              >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

              I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

            • Jeffrey Frady
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                --
                See you space cowboy...
              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                  Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                    On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
                    Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                    On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

                    I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                    On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                    I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                    On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                    >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                    I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                    --
                    See you space cowboy...

                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                      I use the web for browsing! Thunderbird for email! :-)

                      Cheers,

                      Bryan

                      Joe Giliberti wrote:

                      > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                      >
                      > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                      > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                      >

                      > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                      > emails on this thread.
                      >

                      > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                      > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                      >

                      > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                      > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                      > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                      > archive?

                    • Timothy Fagan
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                        I use gmail, and I don't see Evan's replies in Outlook, web-based, or on my iPhone... That's a VERY invisible font he's using! ;-)

                        --Timster--

                        Joe Giliberti wrote:

                        > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                        >
                        > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                        > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                        >

                        > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                        > emails on this thread.
                        >

                        > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                        > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                        >

                        > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                        > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                        > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                        > archive?

                      • Jeffrey Brace
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                          I didn't see anything either. I use MSN.