Re: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
      Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
        it is to me

        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

        Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.

      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
          Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> writes:

          >Just to be certain, is there: Plumbing (toilet)? Heat? interweb access
          >(less important)?

          WHAT! You don't have EVDO?

        • evan@snarc.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
            >>> I could read it fine.

            Shhh! I didn't want Joe to find out I wrote it with invisible ink.
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
              here's a screenshot of one of your emails

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?
              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                  I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                  On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                  >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                  I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                • Jeffrey Frady
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                    I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                    --
                    See you space cowboy...
                  • Joe Giliberti
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                      Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
                        Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

                        I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                        I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                        >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                        I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                        --
                        See you space cowboy...

                      • Bryan Pope
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                          I use the web for browsing! Thunderbird for email! :-)

                          Cheers,

                          Bryan

                          Joe Giliberti wrote:

                          > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                          >
                          > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                          > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                          >

                          > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                          > emails on this thread.
                          >

                          > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                          > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                          >

                          > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                          > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                          > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                          > archive?

                        • Timothy Fagan
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                            I use gmail, and I don't see Evan's replies in Outlook, web-based, or on my iPhone... That's a VERY invisible font he's using! ;-)

                            --Timster--

                            Joe Giliberti wrote:

                            > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                            >
                            > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                            > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                            >

                            > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                            > emails on this thread.
                            >

                            > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                            > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                            >

                            > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                            > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                            > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                            > archive?

                          • Jeffrey Brace
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                              I didn't see anything either. I use MSN.