Re: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
      Toilet is next door in the OMARC building.

      Heat works now, says Fred. Problem last winter was that nobody thought to put a heater vent in the utility room, causing pipes to freeze.

      Internet -- almost certainly not -- except maybe in the cottage, and even then it's iffy.

      From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:37:40 -0500
      To: midatlanticretro<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

      Just to be certain, is there:
      Plumbing (toilet)?
      Heat?
      interweb access (less important)?

      Joe
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
        your email is blank, evan

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
          Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
            it is to me

            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

            Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.

          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
              Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> writes:

              >Just to be certain, is there: Plumbing (toilet)? Heat? interweb access
              >(less important)?

              WHAT! You don't have EVDO?

            • evan@snarc.net
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                >>> I could read it fine.

                Shhh! I didn't want Joe to find out I wrote it with invisible ink.
              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                  here's a screenshot of one of your emails

                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                    >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                    I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?
                  • Joe Giliberti
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                      I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                      >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                      I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                    • Jeffrey Frady
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                        I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                        --
                        See you space cowboy...
                      • Joe Giliberti
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                          Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
                            Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

                            I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                            I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                            >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                            I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                            --
                            See you space cowboy...

                          • Bryan Pope
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                              I use the web for browsing! Thunderbird for email! :-)

                              Cheers,

                              Bryan

                              Joe Giliberti wrote:

                              > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                              >
                              > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                              > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                              >

                              > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                              > emails on this thread.
                              >

                              > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                              > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                              >

                              > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                              > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                              > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                              > archive?

                            • Timothy Fagan
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                                I use gmail, and I don't see Evan's replies in Outlook, web-based, or on my iPhone... That's a VERY invisible font he's using! ;-)

                                --Timster--

                                Joe Giliberti wrote:

                                > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                                >
                                > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                                > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                                >

                                > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                                > emails on this thread.
                                >

                                > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                                > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                                >

                                > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                                > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                                > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                                > archive?

                              • Jeffrey Brace
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                                  I didn't see anything either. I use MSN.