the tiros building

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
      Just to be certain, is there:
      Plumbing (toilet)?
      Heat?
      interweb access (less important)?

      Joe
    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
        Toilet is next door in the OMARC building.

        Heat works now, says Fred. Problem last winter was that nobody thought to put a heater vent in the utility room, causing pipes to freeze.

        Internet -- almost certainly not -- except maybe in the cottage, and even then it's iffy.

        From: Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...>
        Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:37:40 -0500
        To: midatlanticretro<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] the tiros building

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
          your email is blank, evan

        • evan@snarc.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
            Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.
          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
              it is to me

              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:56 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

              Huh? You mean my TIROS building reply message? It's not blank. I'm looking at it right now.

            • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> writes:

                >Just to be certain, is there: Plumbing (toilet)? Heat? interweb access
                >(less important)?

                WHAT! You don't have EVDO?

              • evan@snarc.net
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                  >>> I could read it fine.

                  Shhh! I didn't want Joe to find out I wrote it with invisible ink.
                • Joe Giliberti
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                    here's a screenshot of one of your emails

                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                      >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                      I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?
                    • Joe Giliberti
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                        I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                        >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                        I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                      • Jeffrey Frady
                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                          I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                          --
                          See you space cowboy...
                        • Joe Giliberti
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                            Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
                              Is anyone else using gmail webmail?

                              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...> wrote:

                              I'm getting the same thing Joe is.  I'm not seeing any of Evan's emails on this thread.

                              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                              I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

                              >>> here's a screenshot of one of your email

                              I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the archive?

                              --
                              See you space cowboy...

                            • Bryan Pope
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                                I use the web for browsing! Thunderbird for email! :-)

                                Cheers,

                                Bryan

                                Joe Giliberti wrote:

                                > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                                >
                                > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                                > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                                >

                                > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                                > emails on this thread.
                                >

                                > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                                > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                                >

                                > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                                > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                                > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                                > archive?

                              • Timothy Fagan
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                                  I use gmail, and I don't see Evan's replies in Outlook, web-based, or on my iPhone... That's a VERY invisible font he's using! ;-)

                                  --Timster--

                                  Joe Giliberti wrote:

                                  > Is anyone else using gmail webmail?
                                  >
                                  > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Jeffrey Frady <Legodude522@...
                                  > <mailto:Legodude522@...>> wrote:
                                  >

                                  > I'm getting the same thing Joe is. I'm not seeing any of Evan's
                                  > emails on this thread.
                                  >

                                  > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Joe Giliberti
                                  > <Starbase89@... <mailto:Starbase89@...>> wrote:
                                  >

                                  > I will try. Didn't Yahooligans used to be a for-kids yahoo site?

                                  > I didn't call you a liar. Just saying everyone else got
                                  > it. I blame the Yahooligans. Can you read it through the
                                  > archive?

                                • Jeffrey Brace
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 2, 2009
                                    I didn't see anything either. I use MSN.