Re: [midatlanticretro] Kaypro, etc. available in NJ

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      The Bernoulli ISA card may be the rarest item. We should be sure someone
      picks up all this stuff.

      Jim

      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > I received this message today. I don't know the person.
      >
      > - Evan
      >
      > --------------------------
      >
      > I have a Kaypro II up in my barn that is just gathering dust. Are there
      > any members of your organization who are in the area who might want it.
      > I am in Allamuchy, which is north of Hackettstown in the northwestern
      > corner of NJ. I don't want any money for it - I would just like to see
      > it go to a good home. (no OS diskettes, unfortunately, but it does boot
      > up with a prompt on the crt)
      >
      > I also have an ancient Bernoulli Box, complete with PC interface card
      > and a couple of cartridges, if someone wants that. Also a couple of
      > HP/AT&T desktop pen plotters/stands/paper/etc.
      >
      > Mike Sloane <mikesloane@... <mailto:mikesloane%40verizon.net>>

    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        I'm working on it. He's pretty close. I have an ISA bernoulli controller already. Don't have any of the small media for the drive I have though.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
          Kelly,

          Not too long ago, someone was looking for the card or the drivers, I
          can't remember which.

          Jim