Re: [midatlanticretro] Holiday party/swap in 3 weeks(!) -- who needs what? WTD

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
      I'm currently looking for Apple networking gear:

      - PC ISA LocalTalk/AppleTalk card
      - AAUI transceivers, 10BaseT and/or 10Base2/thincoax (need two)
      - AAUI transceivers, PhoneNet (if such a thing existed)
      - LocalTalk/AppleTalk software for PC
      - PhoneNet tranceivers/adapters

      Of course I am always on the lookout for any non-IBM OS/2 software and
      for OS/2 applications.

      Last I need another PCjr sidecar network adapter (IBM Cluster)

      Let me know off list if you have any of these items and what you might
      want for trade.

      Jim

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
        >>> Of course I am always on the lookout for any non-IBM OS/2 software and for OS/2 applications.

        Mark Dodel is your best source for that.
      • brian_cirulnick
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
          Localtalk transcievers were known as phonenet because it used RJ-11 wiring -- let me rummage around in some boxes, I'm sure I have a few -- are you looking for the mini-din type (more common) or the 9-pin (Mac plus only, more rare) ?

          (Oh, all the stuff I threw away in 2002, now I need it all)....