Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Bill Gates

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 2, 2009
      In NJ, I would suspect that the propaganda should favor a certain Princeton prof named
      von Neumann.  At least that would be the right period for the incubation of the modern
      computer though U of Penn grads might disagree.
      Bill !@#$% Gates?!  He didn't even create DOS as much as crib it from CPM.
      bs

      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !