lots in Flemington NJ (craigslist)

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
      http://cnj.craigslist.org/sys/1491596205.html

      It looks like there is an old HP model 100 mixed in the lot, and the lot is only $75
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
        Geez, a HP100/120 complete with docs and software! This is a complete
        collection for 75 bucks.

        Jim

        Joe Giliberti wrote:

        > http://cnj.craigslist.org/sys/1491596205.html
        > <http://cnj.craigslist.org/sys/1491596205.html>
        >
        > It looks like there is an old HP model 100 mixed in the lot, and the lot
        > is only $75

      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
          Again, I think its closer to Kelly than anyone else

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
            I don't care who is closest. One of the HP bigots on the list should
            jump on it.

            Jim

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
              Wouldn't that be ..... you?

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
                I'm about 60 miles as the crow flies from the nearest point in NJ (near
                Tapan Zee) and I've given up on HP stuff except for the HP portables
                (75C/D, 71B, 110, 110+, Omnibook 425/530/800). So I defer on both counts.

                Jim