Re: OT: video file help needed

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009

      > The file I was working with had some flaws .... such as a file size of 0
      > bytes. :)

      Someone probably has already replied to this, but:

      If you got that video file from an older Macintosh, it has a filesize of zero bytes because Quicktime used to store the video in the resource fork -- you need to go back to the original file and "flatten" it for cross-platform use.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        >> The file I was working with had some flaws .... such as a file size of 0 bytes. :)
        >>
        > Someone probably has already replied to this, but:
        >
        > If you got that video file from an older Macintosh, it has a filesize of zero bytes because Quicktime used to store the video in the resource fork -- you need to go back to the original file and "flatten" it for cross-platform use.
        Problem is long since fixed.

        File was made on my BlackBerry.