Kaypro, etc. available in NJ

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      I received this message today. I don't know the person.

      - Evan

      --------------------------

      I have a Kaypro II up in my barn that is just gathering dust. Are there
      any members of your organization who are in the area who might want it.
      I am in Allamuchy, which is north of Hackettstown in the northwestern
      corner of NJ. I don't want any money for it - I would just like to see
      it go to a good home. (no OS diskettes, unfortunately, but it does boot
      up with a prompt on the crt)

      I also have an ancient Bernoulli Box, complete with PC interface card
      and a couple of cartridges, if someone wants that. Also a couple of
      HP/AT&T desktop pen plotters/stands/paper/etc.

      Mike Sloane <mikesloane@...>
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > I received this message today. I don't know the person.
        >
        > - Evan
        >
        > --------------------------
        >
        > I have a Kaypro II up in my barn that is just gathering dust. Are there
        > any members of your organization who are in the area who might want it.
        > I am in Allamuchy, which is north of Hackettstown in the northwestern
        > corner of NJ. I don't want any money for it - I would just like to see
        > it go to a good home. (no OS diskettes, unfortunately, but it does boot
        > up with a prompt on the crt)
        >
        > I also have an ancient Bernoulli Box, complete with PC interface card
        > and a couple of cartridges, if someone wants that. Also a couple of
        > HP/AT&T desktop pen plotters/stands/paper/etc.
        >
        > Mike Sloane <mikesloane@...>

        Sounds like Kelly territory.
        bd
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
          The Bernoulli ISA card may be the rarest item. We should be sure someone
          picks up all this stuff.

          Jim

          Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > I received this message today. I don't know the person.
          >
          > - Evan
          >
          > --------------------------
          >
          > I have a Kaypro II up in my barn that is just gathering dust. Are there
          > any members of your organization who are in the area who might want it.
          > I am in Allamuchy, which is north of Hackettstown in the northwestern
          > corner of NJ. I don't want any money for it - I would just like to see
          > it go to a good home. (no OS diskettes, unfortunately, but it does boot
          > up with a prompt on the crt)
          >
          > I also have an ancient Bernoulli Box, complete with PC interface card
          > and a couple of cartridges, if someone wants that. Also a couple of
          > HP/AT&T desktop pen plotters/stands/paper/etc.
          >
          > Mike Sloane <mikesloane@... <mailto:mikesloane%40verizon.net>>

        • Kelly D. Leavitt
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
            I'm working on it. He's pretty close. I have an ISA bernoulli controller already. Don't have any of the small media for the drive I have though.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
              Kelly,

              Not too long ago, someone was looking for the card or the drivers, I
              can't remember which.

              Jim