Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Bill Gates

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 2, 2009
      If you want to complain about historical inaccuracies and outright
      revisionist history, try this one on for size.

      My son, when in the 2nd grade here in proNJ, had a classroom with a
      timeline banner that was displayed around the walls. According to
      it, in 1982 Bill Gates _invented_ the computer.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !