Re: [midatlanticretro] message archive

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      I could get a better count in gmail if it didn't group all messages into threads

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      I have every march message since I switched to gmail.
      I'm in the top 25, I'd bet
      I'm guessing higher.  You've been here a while and sneak in a lot of messages when everyone else is sleeping!

      Hmmm, perhaps I can export my folder into a .csv file .... it would still some margin of error because of the aforementioned non-list messages that snuck in, but it would be a pretty close estimate.

      The real backbreaker is that many of us post using assorted email addresses, so it's not a simple matter of sorting the messages by name.

    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        From: "B Degnan" <billdeg@...>

        I am sure that I am in the top 10