Re: [midatlanticretro] message archive

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009

      I have every march message since I switched to gmail.
      I'm in the top 25, I'd bet
      I'm guessing higher.  You've been here a while and sneak in a lot of messages when everyone else is sleeping!

      Hmmm, perhaps I can export my folder into a .csv file .... it would still some margin of error because of the aforementioned non-list messages that snuck in, but it would be a pretty close estimate.

      The real backbreaker is that many of us post using assorted email addresses, so it's not a simple matter of sorting the messages by name.
    • Joe Giliberti

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          From: "B Degnan" <billdeg@...>

          I am sure that I am in the top 10