Re: [midatlanticretro] message archive

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      I have every march message since I switched to gmail.
      I'm in the top 25, I'd bet

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      >> Spots 2-10 could be anyone.
      >> It makes no difference; I was just wondering.
      >>
      > I am sure that I am in the top 10
      > bd

      Probably top two or three.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009

        I have every march message since I switched to gmail.
        I'm in the top 25, I'd bet
        I'm guessing higher.  You've been here a while and sneak in a lot of messages when everyone else is sleeping!

        Hmmm, perhaps I can export my folder into a .csv file .... it would still some margin of error because of the aforementioned non-list messages that snuck in, but it would be a pretty close estimate.

        The real backbreaker is that many of us post using assorted email addresses, so it's not a simple matter of sorting the messages by name.
      • Joe Giliberti

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
            From: "B Degnan" <billdeg@...>

            I am sure that I am in the top 10