Re: [midatlanticretro] Now hold on a sec....

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      > According to Wikipedia's biography

      Sorry Ray. I stopped reading after, "According to Wikipedia"....
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > They claim IBM went to MSFT, not the other way around.
        >
        > I'll have to look up the literature on that one ..... Bill D.?

        That supposedly this is true, after Killdall's team could not come to a
        deal with IBM to create a 16 bit version of CP/M, IBM went to Microsoft
        and they agreed to do it. Etc.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
          I have a really good biography on gates that might be able to answer it. They researched well, checking with multiple sources before accepting as fact. I would have to dig it up some time.