Re: [midatlanticretro] Bill Gates

    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2009
      >> I had a rather heated "debate" with Billzebub circa 1996
      >>
      > Do tell.
      PS - My only encounter with BG was at a nightclub in Vegas during the
      2000 CES. We at PC Week / eWeek were hosting the party (the famous
      annual "Spencer Katt" party for those who recall such industry events).
      He was tired and sweaty from dancing with two tall blondes ... neither
      of which was his wife. Friendly, though.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !