Mistake!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      TV narrator just said: "Altair, the world's first minicomputer kit."

      First? No. That's merely what the magazine cover said. That doesn't
      make something a historical fact. But why should we expect the (ahem)
      History Channel to care about that ....
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Then again, they were only quoting, i.e. "The magazine's cover
        announced" .... but still it should be put into context. Oh well.