RE: [midatlanticretro] Bill Gates

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2009
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >Yes, we've got our issues with Bill Gates, but he's still part of
      >computer history. No, he's not speaking at VCF anytime soon. But CNBC
      >is showing an hour-long "Biography" special about him .... starting
      >right now, if anyone wants to watch.

      I had a rather heated "debate" with Billzebub circa 1996 time frame
      and I decided then that he was a pompous arse not to be trusted. I
      have not changed my mind to date.

      When CNBC does his obituary, I might be inclined to view it. ;)

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !