Re: Bill Gates

  • epsilonprocess
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2009
      How ironic. I just tried to tune in using my Windows 7 Media Center PC, and it decided to hang. Now it's rebooting....sigh.

      > Yes, we've got our issues with Bill Gates, but he's still part of
      > computer history. No, he's not speaking at VCF anytime soon. But CNBC
      > is showing an hour-long "Biography" special about him .... starting
      > right now, if anyone wants to watch.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !