Bill Gates

    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 1, 2009
      Yes, we've got our issues with Bill Gates, but he's still part of
      computer history. No, he's not speaking at VCF anytime soon. But CNBC
      is showing an hour-long "Biography" special about him .... starting
      right now, if anyone wants to watch.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 47 of 47 , Dec 3, 2009
        Wow I actually read that book. I got it for $2 from the Bank selling used books. A very good book. It goes into poor coding techniques and how there are better ways.  It covers all topics, from coding, to laws etc. I recommend it as well !