More kudos to Joe G., Jeff B. and friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I haven't been able to visit the museum in the past few weeks, but Fred
      and Steve tell me the other MARCHins are doing good work there -- not
      just in our section but elsewhere at InfoAge too -- especially Joe G.

      I'm told that Jeff B. also made a surprise appearance yesterday.

      InfoAge had * 20 * visitors yesterday. Wish I could've been there!