RE: [midatlanticretro] Free DEC Multia

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      I am interested, I can pick this up in wharton on Monday, or one evening this week. I work in Lafayette.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, azog.thoth <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I don't have a lot of info on in, but there is some info at http://www.obsolyte.com/dec/multia/ and there are some pix of the actual machine on my site at http://www.azog.org/?p=590

        D'oh ! My website looks familiar to me... The images at the other site identify it as an Alpha-Multia, not the Intel variety... That will make it a little harder to get software for, although I believe Alpha Linux is still around somewhere...