Free DEC Multia

  • azog.thoth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      Someone was going to toss a DEC Multia workstation, and rather than see something get destroyed, I took it, but I have no real interest in it. Does anyone want this, or know someone who would?

      I don't have a lot of info on in, but there is some info at http://www.obsolyte.com/dec/multia/ and there are some pix of the actual machine on my site at http://www.azog.org/?p=590

      Please, pickup only at ZIP 07885. Feel free to contact me thru this group or at my blog posted above.
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
        I am interested, I can pick this up in wharton on Monday, or one evening this week. I work in Lafayette.
        Someone was going to toss a DEC Multia workstation, and rather than see something get destroyed, I took it, but I have no real interest in it. Does anyone want this, or know someone who would?

        I don't have a lot of info on in, but there is some info at http://www.obsolyte .com/dec/ multia/ and there are some pix of the actual machine on my site at http://www.azog. org/?p=590

        Please, pickup only at ZIP 07885. Feel free to contact me thru this group or at my blog posted above.

      • brian_cirulnick
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, azog.thoth <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I don't have a lot of info on in, but there is some info at http://www.obsolyte.com/dec/multia/ and there are some pix of the actual machine on my site at http://www.azog.org/?p=590

          D'oh ! My website looks familiar to me... The images at the other site identify it as an Alpha-Multia, not the Intel variety... That will make it a little harder to get software for, although I believe Alpha Linux is still around somewhere...