Re: [midatlanticretro] Re:holiday party field trip

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
      I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

      Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
      -Jon Strack
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
        They are usually open until 11 on the weekends

        On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

        Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
        -Jon Strack

      • ysgdhio
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

          > Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame?

          Wouldn't it make more sense to do that as a separate outing?
          I imagine they have more stuff than you'd want to rush through in a couple of hours.
          I'd certainly prefer to take my time checking it out.

          Andy