Re: [midatlanticretro] Re:holiday party field trip

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
      Maybe with sufficient group interest, a "group rate" could be
      negotiated. Maybe they site would allow five people for $25 an hour..
      which brings the cost to $5 an hour per person. Something like that.

      73 de Ray

      On Nov 27, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Jon Strack wrote:

      > Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me! I love pinball! I
      > would definitely be up for this! Is this something we would want to
      > do the same day as Festivus? $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose,
      > but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
      > -Jon Strack

    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
        Fixing the topo:

        Maybe the site.... etc.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
          I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

          Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
          -Jon Strack
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
            They are usually open until 11 on the weekends

            On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

            Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
            -Jon Strack

          • ysgdhio
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

              > Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame?

              Wouldn't it make more sense to do that as a separate outing?
              I imagine they have more stuff than you'd want to rush through in a couple of hours.
              I'd certainly prefer to take my time checking it out.

              Andy