Re: [midatlanticretro] holiday party field trip

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
      will do

      On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      I'm not much of a player, but it sounds like fun.  Do me a favor: call them and see what they say about us bringing a group (of unknown size) Saturday night.

      Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame? Play all the pinball you want for $10 an hour or $25 for the day. Its only about 20 minutes from Infoage

    • Jon Strack
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
        Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
        -Jon Strack
      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
          Maybe with sufficient group interest, a "group rate" could be
          negotiated. Maybe they site would allow five people for $25 an hour..
          which brings the cost to $5 an hour per person. Something like that.

          73 de Ray

          On Nov 27, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Jon Strack wrote:

          > Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me! I love pinball! I
          > would definitely be up for this! Is this something we would want to
          > do the same day as Festivus? $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose,
          > but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
          > -Jon Strack

        • Ray Sills
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
            Fixing the topo:

            Maybe the site.... etc.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
              I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                They are usually open until 11 on the weekends

                On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

                Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
                -Jon Strack

              • ysgdhio
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                  > Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame?

                  Wouldn't it make more sense to do that as a separate outing?
                  I imagine they have more stuff than you'd want to rush through in a couple of hours.
                  I'd certainly prefer to take my time checking it out.

                  Andy