Re: [midatlanticretro] Attention all MARCHins!

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
      Why not both?

      Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

      On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM, <evan@...> wrote:

      Gobble, gobble.

      I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

      --
      See you space cowboy...
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
        On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, evan@... wrote:

        > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

        Hey, I went 13 whole hours without checking my email!

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
          PIE!

          On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

          On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, evan@... wrote:

          > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

          Hey, I went 13 whole hours without checking my email!

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...

        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
            evan@... writes:

            >Gobble, gobble.

            Yikes, turkey.

            >I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

            Computers are family! :)

          • brian_cirulnick
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 27, 2009

              > Gobble, gobble.
              >
              > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

              What is "Families" ?