holiday party field trip

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
      Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame? Play all the pinball you want for $10 an hour or $25 for the day. Its only about 20 minutes from Infoage
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
        I'm not much of a player, but it sounds like fun.  Do me a favor: call them and see what they say about us bringing a group (of unknown size) Saturday night.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 26, 2009
          will do

          On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

          I'm not much of a player, but it sounds like fun.  Do me a favor: call them and see what they say about us bringing a group (of unknown size) Saturday night.

          Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame? Play all the pinball you want for $10 an hour or $25 for the day. Its only about 20 minutes from Infoage

        • Jon Strack
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
            Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
            -Jon Strack
          • Ray Sills
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
              Maybe with sufficient group interest, a "group rate" could be
              negotiated. Maybe they site would allow five people for $25 an hour..
              which brings the cost to $5 an hour per person. Something like that.

              73 de Ray

              On Nov 27, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Jon Strack wrote:

              > Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me! I love pinball! I
              > would definitely be up for this! Is this something we would want to
              > do the same day as Festivus? $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose,
              > but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
              > -Jon Strack

            • Ray Sills
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                Fixing the topo:

                Maybe the site.... etc.

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                  I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                    They are usually open until 11 on the weekends

                    On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                    I'm thinking that we could take a group trip in the evening.  Some people will probably want to go; others will probably stay at the party; that's fine.  The party lasts all night and all morning anyhow!

                    Oh wow, talk about a dream come true for me!  I love pinball!  I would definitely be up for this!  Is this something we would want to do the same day as Festivus?  $10 an hour is kinda pricey I suppose, but if the games are nice, I think it would be worth it, to me anyway.
                    -Jon Strack

                  • ysgdhio
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 27, 2009
                      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:

                      > Who would be up for a trip to the Silverball Hall of Fame?

                      Wouldn't it make more sense to do that as a separate outing?
                      I imagine they have more stuff than you'd want to rush through in a couple of hours.
                      I'd certainly prefer to take my time checking it out.

                      Andy