Attention all MARCHins!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
      Gobble, gobble.

      I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
        Why not both?

        Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

        --
        See you space cowboy...
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
          On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, evan@... wrote:

          > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

          Hey, I went 13 whole hours without checking my email!

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
            PIE!

            On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

            On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, evan@... wrote:

            > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

            Hey, I went 13 whole hours without checking my email!

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...

          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 26, 2009
              evan@... writes:

              >Gobble, gobble.

              Yikes, turkey.

              >I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

              Computers are family! :)

            • brian_cirulnick
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 27, 2009

                > Gobble, gobble.
                >
                > I hope everyone remembers to spend time with their families today instead of their computers. :)

                What is "Families" ?