Re: Person looking to buy a C64 or C128

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
      > If any of you are selling, here is a buyer
      > http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/sys/1479788972.html

      He's in Kingston. I'm not anymore.

      I finally checked what my neighbor was trying to sell:
      Commodore plus/4 in original box
      with 1541 floppy (really clean, in original box)
      but Sear's RGB TTL monitor.

      Is that of enough interest to the museum
      should the fellow only want the floppy drive?
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2009
        > I finally checked what my neighbor was trying to sell:
        > Commodore plus/4 in original box with 1541 floppy (really clean, in original box) but Sear's RGB TTL monitor.
        >
        > Is that of enough interest to the museum should the fellow only want the floppy drive?
        We'll take it if he's giving it away, but some members would probably
        like it first. We have plenty.