Holiday party request

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
      I'd like replenish MARCH's supply of power cords and power strips.
      Please bring any extra ya'll might have around your workshops.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
        Were they all used up for various exhibits or something else ? How many do you need ?

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
          There's no set amount needed.  But our stash is running low.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
            I see an ad for black friday at Ace Hardware 2 power strips for $5 !

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
              I'm not asking anyone to brave Black Friday for us.  Just saying that if people happen to have extras, we could use 'em.

              I see an ad for black friday at Ace Hardware 2 power strips for $5 !