Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Model M keycaps

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      The Model M looks pretty much like a modern keyboard, but without windows keys (obviously). It has F1-F12 on top

      On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:17 AM, joprysko1 <joprysko1@...> wrote:

      I think I have a model M with all they keycaps in place, it is sitting in my storage.. (The model M is the one with the F1-F10 keys on the left side of keyboard, right?)

      I am not sure if it is working or not. I also have the newer PS-2 IBM keyboard, it's nice and clean looking, but apparently doesn't work.. I tried plugging it in, the LED's blink when powering on, but that's about it.

      Joe