Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Kaypro II available

  • Sean Durkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2009
      Hi Joe-
      Good luck on that discussion with the wife.

      I'd like to get the $50 out of it I put into it (paid $30 for shipping and $20 for disks).

      Before we do anything though, let me start it up tonight and make sure it works.

      Could be interesting!

      What did you have available for swap? I'd love to get a Mac SE/30 (had one....)

      Sean

      On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM, joprysko1 <joprysko1@...> wrote:

      I am interested in the machine. I am in Hatboro, PA, so not too far from you. So there will be no shipping needed. I remember playing with the Kaypro II at Bundy Computer's on Bustleton Ave, many, many, many, many, many years ago.

      I have to discuss it with my wife though. Is there anything in particular you are looking for, maybe could make a swap?

      Joe O.