Guy in PA needs help with 8" disk

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      I got this message today.  If anyone can help him, then please contact him directly.  He's not on our list.

      >>> I am looking for a local place (PA, NJ) to try to read an
      old 8 inch by 8 inch format floppy diskette. It is an IBM Diskette 2D.  I would like to avoid sending to CA and spending a lot of $$ for something which might not be readable.

      Bruce Smith
      Blue Bell, PA
      bsmith_aswift@...
      215-284-6864