found books and software

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      I picked up some old books and software today curbside. If you want something listed, email me, and you can pick it up or I'll send it for the cost of shipping. I'm not listing what I'm keeping for myself :)

      ON TOPIC:
      User Guide for Tandy 100
      User Guide for Atari 130

      Semi-ON TOPIC:
      Visual BASIC 3.0
      MS Access 1.0
      MS Excel 4.0
      2x Lotus 123 v3.1
      dBase IV
      Multimate II
      Framework III
      Xerox Ventura Publisher
      Project Scheduler 5
      IBM Token RIng Introduction and Planning Guide

      OFF TOPIC

      IBM Serverguide 2.4
      Windows for Workgroups Add-on

      All I'm keeping is the OS/2 related stuff I found
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        Joe...

        You seem to have great curbs in your area! This is not the first time
        you've had a good score.

        73 de Ray

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
          Because there are lots of former bell labs people in the area