FS: Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 system

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      I have a Sun Microsystems Ultra 1 (Model 140) system
      complete with 20" Trinitron monitor, Sun keyboard, mouse
      and a fresh install of OpenBSD 4.6
      (Or I can load Solaris 8 if you prefer)

      Make me an offer.

      I can bring this stuff to the winter swap/party.
      Under no circumstances will I consider shipping it anywhere.
      (If you know how much the monitor weighs, you know exactly why).

      Reply off-list.

      Thanks,
      Andy