Re: [midatlanticretro] Is this on topic?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
      Well, right now, I need a service manual more than anything

      On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> wrote:

      --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Joe Giliberti <Starbase89@...> wrote:
      > I picked up a Compaq Portable III at the flea market today. It isn't a
      > 386. Can I proceed to open a discussion on it's topic?

      Go for it. Just be mindful that Evan is liable to give you a hard time. He already called me out for talking about the Compaq Portable 286... <grin>

      -Ian

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2009
        I have the 386/25, 386s deskpro, the portable I and portable II manuals.  Nothing on the portable III
        bd

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2009
          Joe,

          Searching HP support for "Compaq Portable" showed several likely hits.

          Jim