Re: Commodore Mania??

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "joprysko1" <joprysko1@...> wrote:
      > So if you are a c=64 collector, now is probably the time to start looking while they are available.

      I sincerely hope you're joking.
      The C64 is the best-selling computer of all time,
      with upwards of 17 MILLION units produced.
      Just because it's old doesn't make it rare.

      Andy
    • Jim Kalin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2009

        If I had some extra room I would love to get a Commodore collection going.  The Commodore Vic-20 was the first computer I ever owned.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2009
          Andy,

          The point is to collect things of interest *before* they are rare, when
          the finding is easy.

          Jim