Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF 2010 + MARCH

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
      Sorry to be late on this

      #1. I agree with Bill, I got to vintage car shows all over NJ/PA and I see the same guys. If you like vintage computers/cars, you go to all the shows to see the ONE computer/car that was not in the other shows.

      #2. If we wish to feature TCF in the museum, can get the guys from TCF to donate original things like the original guides, flyers or pictures to put in the museum.

      #3. Bring videos of VCF, we should have a laptop running the video of past VCFs to help promote that show as well.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
        I agree 100% with Bill and Christian. With VCF and TCF 5 months apart I
        see no way for TCF to cannibalize our event.

        Jim