Re: [midatlanticretro] 15000

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
      Fantastic !  do you win a prize ?  Like the one in all those spam ad's "you are the 1,000,000th visitor you have won a prize, click here!".

      Seriously, it's great the group is so active and there are many people contributing and discussing etc. The more active, the more healthy the group.

      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
        Indeed!  It's been five full years, so I guess we're doing something right.  :)

        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 7, 2009
          That's a good episode. BJ's mother is Bea and his father is Jay.

          Jim