Re: [midatlanticretro] Google challenge ...

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
      As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
      British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
        Bill Degnan wrote:
        > As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
        > British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

        You're a sick puppy Bill.

        Barry
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
          Fantastic !  do you win a prize ?  Like the one in all those spam ad's "you are the 1,000,000th visitor you have won a prize, click here!".

          Seriously, it's great the group is so active and there are many people contributing and discussing etc. The more active, the more healthy the group.

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
            Indeed!  It's been five full years, so I guess we're doing something right.  :)

            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 7, 2009
              That's a good episode. BJ's mother is Bea and his father is Jay.

              Jim