Re: [midatlanticretro] Google challenge ...

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
      Yes, apparently so.

      Sorry.

      ----- Original Message -----

      Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner.

      Although it says "Albert" not "Arthur" .... did you misread that?

    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
        Please note Evans correction.
        It is Albert S. Rettig not Arthur.

        billdrom
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
          As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
          British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

          > > It cites Arthur S. Rettig of Haddonfield N.J. as one of the inventors.
          >
          > I can ask some of the older RCA guys to see if anyone knows of him. Lots
          of RCA
          > guys live(d) in Haddonfield and they seem to have remained pretty tight.
          >
          > Bob

        • Barry L. Kline
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
            Bill Degnan wrote:
            > As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
            > British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

            You're a sick puppy Bill.

            Barry
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
              Fantastic !  do you win a prize ?  Like the one in all those spam ad's "you are the 1,000,000th visitor you have won a prize, click here!".

              Seriously, it's great the group is so active and there are many people contributing and discussing etc. The more active, the more healthy the group.

              Yahoo says my reply, below, was the 15,000th message in the MARCH group.

              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
                Indeed!  It's been five full years, so I guess we're doing something right.  :)

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 7, 2009
                  That's a good episode. BJ's mother is Bea and his father is Jay.

                  Jim