Re: [midatlanticretro] Google challenge ...

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
      Bill Dromgoole <drummy@...> wrote :

      > It cites Arthur S. Rettig of Haddonfield N.J. as one of the inventors.

      I can ask some of the older RCA guys to see if anyone knows of him. Lots of RCA guys live(d) in Haddonfield and they seem to have remained pretty tight.

      Bob

      ___________________________________
      NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
        Yahoo says my reply, below, was the 15,000th message in the MARCH group.

        > Ding ding ding! I think we have a winner.
        >
        > Although it says "Albert" not "Arthur" .... did you misread that?
      • Bill Dromgoole
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
          Yes, apparently so.

          Sorry.

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
            Please note Evans correction.
            It is Albert S. Rettig not Arthur.

            billdrom
            > It cites Arthur S. Rettig of Haddonfield N.J. as one of the inventors.

            I can ask some of the older RCA guys to see if anyone knows of him. Lots of RCA
            guys live(d) in Haddonfield and they seem to have remained pretty tight.

            Bob
          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
              As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
              British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

              > > It cites Arthur S. Rettig of Haddonfield N.J. as one of the inventors.
              >
              > I can ask some of the older RCA guys to see if anyone knows of him. Lots
              of RCA
              > guys live(d) in Haddonfield and they seem to have remained pretty tight.
              >
              > Bob

            • Barry L. Kline
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
                Bill Degnan wrote:
                > As most of you probably know Arthur, Alberts brother, played tuba with the
                > British prog. band Genesis in the early 1970's.

                You're a sick puppy Bill.

                Barry
              • Jeffrey Brace
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Fantastic !  do you win a prize ?  Like the one in all those spam ad's "you are the 1,000,000th visitor you have won a prize, click here!".

                  Seriously, it's great the group is so active and there are many people contributing and discussing etc. The more active, the more healthy the group.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 5, 2009
                    Indeed!  It's been five full years, so I guess we're doing something right.  :)

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 7, 2009
                      That's a good episode. BJ's mother is Bea and his father is Jay.

                      Jim