Re: [midatlanticretro] What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
      I have an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P / Superboard II with some misc
      manuals that go with it. It's not for sale, but if you want I can bring it up to
      Edison. Closer to the show I will have more specific wanted/for trade items in
      the s-100 arena.
      bd

      > I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything OSI,
      > hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to trade,
      > a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or two, some
      > TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI to
      > offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005

        Bill -- don't forget that the show is not in Edison anymore -- it's
        back at Trenton State College. (My brother, who is TSC alumni,
        refuses to let me call it "The College of New Jersey".)

        - Evan

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
          (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these

          Absolutely! Bring it. :)

          - Evan

        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
            that's great.  much closer to my parent's house.
            bd