Re: QuickTime VR of my "Byte Cellar"

  • Blake Patterson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2005
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, evan <evan947@y...> wrote:
      > So you paid $250 for a framed poster?
      >
      > Sounds outrageous to me... not like it's signed by Woz or anything
      (or is
      > it?)... even if it were, I can't imagine any such people who charge
      for an
      > autograph; only on eBay would that tragedy happen.

      Well, I derive enjoyment from this icon that is the very embodiment of
      the original Macintosh. A bit of a "treasure" it is, to me. I did
      not pay $299 for the "mint" version of this poster at the time of
      purchase anyway (there were two up at once).

      You might also be amazed to find that the NeXT poster on the opposite
      end of the room also cost $100 for the poster alone. :-)

      blakespot