Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Alas....

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
      >>> Not here in New Jersey...

      Say what? Maybe not down there in * south * Jersey, or among (ha!) Mets fans. But * my * New Jersey is Yankees country.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        I had decided that I was cheering for the Philies, not that I pay attention to baseball really. I compared the distances between my house and the two stadiums, and Citizen Bank Field was closer