RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Alas....

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >Computer history is fun, but currently I'm preoccupied with the local
      >baseball club. :)

      Not here in New Jersey...

      >THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      :(

    • evan@snarc.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        >>> Not here in New Jersey...

        Say what? Maybe not down there in * south * Jersey, or among (ha!) Mets fans. But * my * New Jersey is Yankees country.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
          wonderful !!! ain't it great ?  I told you it was better to win at home !  and matsui gets the MVP !  my brother wants to go to the ticker tape parade on Friday !  finally many team members get a ring !  and jeter gets one for his lonely thumb !

          Computer history is fun, but currently I'm preoccupied with the local
          baseball club. :)

          THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
            I had decided that I was cheering for the Philies, not that I pay attention to baseball really. I compared the distances between my house and the two stadiums, and Citizen Bank Field was closer