OT: Alas....

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
      Computer history is fun, but currently I'm preoccupied with the local
      baseball club. :)

      THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >Computer history is fun, but currently I'm preoccupied with the local
        >baseball club. :)

        Not here in New Jersey...

        >THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        :(

      • evan@snarc.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
          >>> Not here in New Jersey...

          Say what? Maybe not down there in * south * Jersey, or among (ha!) Mets fans. But * my * New Jersey is Yankees country.
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
            wonderful !!! ain't it great ?  I told you it was better to win at home !  and matsui gets the MVP !  my brother wants to go to the ticker tape parade on Friday !  finally many team members get a ring !  and jeter gets one for his lonely thumb !

            Computer history is fun, but currently I'm preoccupied with the local
            baseball club. :)

            THHHHEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
              I had decided that I was cheering for the Philies, not that I pay attention to baseball really. I compared the distances between my house and the two stadiums, and Citizen Bank Field was closer